- We’re aiming to be a financial institution, so we treat your information with all the privacy and respect you expect
- We will never give your data to a third party for their own marketing purposes (unless it is our own marketing, and they are working for us to help us deliver it)
- If you sign up to our waiting list, you can unsubscribe at any time
- We will sometimes have to provide your data to external service providers (such as for credit checks or to mailing houses) to allow us to provide IBA Group services – we will only do this if we have an agreement in place that protects your data (and where we retain accountability for it)
- We will sometimes have to share your data overseas, but this will only be with reputable companies where we have an agreement for the security for your data (such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services or Mailchimp)
- If you’d like your data deleted, we’ll do this for you (unless we have to retain it for regulatory purposes) – just let us know at email@example.com
Corporate information about IBA Group
We are registered in the Commonwealth of Australia by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission; you can find the online version of the register at http://www.abr.business.gov.au, and our registration number is ABN 37 609 971 280.
This website is owned and operated by IBA Group Pty Ltd.
Our principal place of business is at Level 14, 32 Smith Street, Darug Country, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia.
You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) on this website using our contact form;
(c) by telephone, at +61 1300 422 435;
(d) by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Are Cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.